A collaborative post by @geekgirldiva and @geekgirls
It has come to our attention that boobs, regardless of size and shape, do sometimes tend to get in the way of our geekiness. So, we decided to weigh the pros and cons.
· Boobs, despite popular belief, are not good typists. In fact, there are nearly as inaccurate as predictive text.
· After walking around a convention all day, my shoulders are in severe pain. And that’s without any of the swag bags!
· Boobs are the reason for Hottie Hans’ face looking all distorted in my favorite Star Wars tee.
· Boobs make people think that I couldn’t possibly know the difference between a browser and a search engine, or the importance of up up down down left right left right select start.
· I have to hold them when running away from zombies, which not only makes me look funny, it prevents me from holding onto additional weaponry.
· When enjoying a walk listening to my favorite tunes, boobs continuously pull my earbuds out.
· People like to toss dice in my direction during a roll and ask for extra points if they get them in my cleavage.
For the pros, head over to the Geek Girls Network to read more ;-)
And yes gentleman, we know if you had them YOU would play with them all the time. So, tell ya what, get your OWN and stop trying to grab ours without asking ;P