However, as you know, any "Hot, new trend" brings a lot of noobies into the fold who have no idea how to navigate the proverbial waters.
So, as a helpful hint and guide, I thought it might be a good idea to give you a few hints on what to avoid and how to make the most of your Twitter experience with...
10 Things You Should Avoid Posting on Twitter
- That nasty rash has cleared up. Go Valtrex. WooT!
- Posted bail on that Cyberstalking charge. How YOU doin'?
- Hellz Yeah! Parents are gone. Party at my house! 1245 Smith Street, Buena Park 8PM!
- Man, if my wife finds out I cheated on her, I'm gonna be so screwed!
- RT @cocoa RT @Micha RT @Heidi1975 RT @LolaL999 RT @Kiki6755 Hi!!!!
- @plusk FOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOWWWWW MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
- Anyone help me with configuring my remote access? IP addy is 184.108.40.206, admin pw is l769.
- (a "tweet series".) Walking into house now > Walking to restroom > In Bathroom Now > Using toilet > Done, skipping hand-washing this time
- Hey pretty pretty, you look sexy, let’s bang
- [name here] wasn't the father either! ALL RIGHT YOU GUYS WHICH ONE OF YOU WAS IT?"
Thanks to @fitzwillie, @revoked @Agent_M and the wonderfully twisted @entearth for the help on this.
Edit: Lollerskates. We have honorable mentions from @phuul, who apparently got his email later.
@uber52943 U r teh lamerz lo1ll11z nub
@lazytwitter Where do you think this sore came from? http://twittpic/gross
So were do I go to see my wall?
Hey everyone follow @sexyspambot6446 she's hot!
Is this thing on?
Got any you'd like to add? Comment. After all, it's a public service!