10 Things You Should Avoid Posting on Twitter (aka New Users Guide)
As we’ve discovered, Twitter has become increasingly popular and more and more people are joining every day to get in on the “phenomenon”.
However, as you know, any “Hot, new trend” brings a lot of noobies into the fold who have no idea how to navigate the proverbial waters.
So, as a helpful hint and guide, I thought it might be a good idea to give you a few hints on what to avoid and how to make the most of your Twitter experience with…
10 Things You Should Avoid Posting on Twitter
- That nasty rash has cleared up. Go Valtrex. WooT!
- Posted bail on that Cyberstalking charge. How YOU doin’?
- Hellz Yeah! Parents are gone. Party at my house! 1245 Smith Street, Buena Park 8PM!
- Man, if my wife finds out I cheated on her, I’m gonna be so screwed!
- RT @cocoa RT @Micha RT @Heidi1975 RT @LolaL999 RT @Kiki6755 Hi!!!!
- @plusk FOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOWWWWW MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
- Anyone help me with configuring my remote access? IP addy is 22.214.171.124, admin pw is l769.
- (a “tweet series”.) Walking into house now > Walking to restroom > In Bathroom Now > Using toilet > Done, skipping hand-washing this time
- Hey pretty pretty, you look sexy, let’s bang
- [name here] wasn’t the father either! ALL RIGHT YOU GUYS WHICH ONE OF YOU WAS IT?”
Edit: Lollerskates. We have honorable mentions from @phuul, who apparently got his email later.
@uber52943 U r teh lamerz lo1ll11z nub
@lazytwitter Where do you think this sore came from? http://twittpic/gross
So were do I go to see my wall?
Hey everyone follow @sexyspambot6446 she’s hot!
Is this thing on?
Got any you’d like to add? Comment. After all, it’s a public service!